Black Women Don’t Have To Follow white Feminist…To Be Equal…If…They Know Their History
And Live THEIR AFRICAN CULTURE
Cheikh Anta Diop, a historian, anthropologist, physicist, and politician who studied the human race’s origins and pre-colonial African culture. His thesis, The Cultural Unity of Black Africa disproved white supposed scholars and proved that Africa had a culture, it differed from their white culture because it was rooted in respect, gender equity, cooperation and peace. White feminist call it ‘indigenous’ or culture of peace.
FROM “THE AFRICAN ORIGIN OF CIVILIZATION” AND “CULTURAL UNITY”
CHARACTERISTIS OF THE TWO CRADLES
(Determined by Environment after a separation during the Ice Age.)
Southern Cradle-Egyptian Model
- Abundance of vital resources.
- Gentle, idealistic, peaceful nature with a spirit of justice.
- Matriarchal family.
- Emancipation of women in domestic life.
- Territorial state.
- Social collectivism.
- Material solidarity of right for individual which makes moral or material misery unknown.
- Idea of peace, justice, goodness and optimism.
- Literature emphasizes novel tales, fables and comedy.
Northern Cradle-Greek Model
- Bareness of resources.
- Nomadic-hunting (piracy)
- Ferocious, warlike nature with spirit of survival.
- Patriarchal family.
- Debasement / enslavement of women.
- City state (fort)
- Moral solitude.
- Disgust for existence, pessimism.
- Literature favors tragedy.