The World’s 2 Cultures: Matriarchy, 1st & Oldest & Patriarchy
Matriarchy 40,002,017 Year Old & Patriarchy, 202,017 Years Old
The white media accuses Trump’s of being “patriarchal” and they should know since they’re also patriarchal, too. That is, whites live a Patriarchal culture, characterized by violence, competition, & inequality/hierarchy.
And, even Black feminist talk about Patriarchy…Angela Davis, a famous Black feminist spoke of ‘Patriarchy’ at the Woman’s March; she used a version of Patriarchy in her speech (http://bit.ly/2mq0CzB).
“… suffering a loss in prestige and authority in the family because of his failure to be the chief bread winner, the male head of the family feels deeply this obvious transfer of planning for the family’s well being to two women, one of them an outsider. His role is reduced to that of errand boy to and from the relief office.”22
…consequently, the Black family was pathological.
But whites always see Black difference as inferior, pathological, less than human. So, what do Black scholars say…
1. Diop, the man who disproved white scholars who said Black had no culture and/or that it was inferior to their Patriarchy in his 1950’s thesis…which they finally had to approve. He discerned Black culture…saying it was characterized by peace, cooperation and equality…non-hierarchical. He published his thesis, The Cultural Unity of Black Africa…all people of warm climates.
2. Dr. Edwin Nichols, who whites pay $4-5,000 for a plain old “Workshop,” $20-35,00 for a “Cultural Audit,” the Bureau of Labor Statistics at the Department of Labor paid him $15,000 for diversity training and the Environmental Protection Agency got him cheaply at $12,000. In this training, he tells them they’er genetically violent, competitive, and sexist/classist/ and racist (http://bit.ly/2miCMsn). Their culture evolved to be what it is in response to the cold/frigid/hostile climate of Europe.
3. Wobogo tells us to survive in the figid European weather, Black Africans
a. had to loose their melanin to benefit from the limited Vit D from sunless skys
b. came to value strength & violence because that skill set prevented others from taking their food, women, and skins
c. came to value man’s strength over women’s lack of physical strength (sexism)
d. and, came to value those who had ‘the most’ (materialism) because it signified survival
4. Nina tells us that trapped in Europe for 20,000 years, Africans lost their dark skin to benefit from the many attributes of Vit D …required for survival.
5. And, Amadiume tells us that Matriarchy still exists in Africa though whites, via cultural genocide, are fighting stringently to extinguish it…because it is a force that opposes Patriarchy.